Bluetooth for Single Seat vehicles in Trax Stereo! Ideal for race or recreation - this innovative module brings all the awesome Bluetooth functionality to those who don't need an intercom. The B1 connects in line with your two way radio allowing you to receive and transmit on the radio and bluetooth into a device.
- Connect to your music device and listen to music that will mute the music to 25% volume when you get an incoming radio transmission.
- Connect to your iPad for GPS Navigation. If primary use is Navigation, we can remove the mute feature and keep your navigation prompts at full volume.
- Connect your cell phone to talk on the phone - handsfree! Answer the phone with a touch of the blue button.
- Built in amplification for loud, clear volume.
What's in the box:
- B1 Trax Bluetooth Module
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio- 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna & Coax- 17' Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Trax Helmet Cable- Trax stereo 12' cable to connect to helmet.
- Upgrade to a Kenwood TK-7360 Mobile Radio
- Recreation option: Mutes music to 25 % volume when an incoming radio transmission is received.
- Race option: Does not mute audio input so you can keep GPS Navigation or cell phone conversations at full volume.