Bluetooth for Single Seat vehicles in Trax Stereo! Ideal for race or recreation - this innovative module brings all the awesome Bluetooth functionality to those who don't need an intercom. The B1 connects in line with your two-way radio allowing you to receive and transmit on the radio and Bluetooth into a device.
- Connect to your music device and listen to music that will mute the music to 25% volume when you get an incoming radio transmission.
- Connect to your iPad for GPS Navigation. If primary use is Navigation, we can remove the mute feature and keep your navigation prompts at full volume.
- Connect your cell phone to talk on the phone - handsfree! Answer the phone with a touch of the blue button.
- Built in amplification for loud, clear volume.
What's in the box:
- B1 Trax Bluetooth Module
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio- 50 watt, VHF, Alphanumeric Display, 128 channels pre-programmed with our stock desert list. Add notes to your order if you would like any special frequencies added.
- Antenna & Coax- 17ft Hole Mount Coax and No Ground Plane Antenna.
- Trax Helmet Cable- Trax stereo 12ft cable to connect to helmet.
- Upgrade to a Kenwood TK-7360 Mobile Radio
- Recreation option: Mutes music to 25 % volume when an incoming radio transmission is received.
- Race option: Does not mute audio input so you can keep GPS Navigation or cell phone conversations at full volume.