The HJC CS-R3 is a top pick for UTV riders! It's comfy, lightweight, and has a removable interior at an unbeatable price. Additionally you can get it custom wired by the professionals at PCI using high quality components, plus RaceAir modification for fresh air in your helmet.
- The CS-R3 fits a half size smaller than most helmets. Check out the size chart in the above tab and visit our FAQ about helmet size if you need extra tips.
- DOT approved. Great for recreational use - not approved for racing.
- PCI Custom Wired complete with microphone, large, high watt speakers and H2NO water resistant Pigtail.
- Available in sizes XS-2XL for sizes 3+ check out the HJC I10 helmet or the Youth CL-Y
- PCI Elite Wiring is a black 4 pin connector for Elite and Comlink X intercom systems.
- PCI Trax wiring is a gray 5 pin connector for Trax stereo intercom systems.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell.
- Plush, Nylex removable and washable cheek pads and liner.
- 95% UV Protection shield with quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- Helmet Weight: 3.6 lbs Wired with Race Air.
As with all personal safety devices, helmet fit is vitally important and can increase the risk of injury if not properly fit. Carefully measure the head approximately one inch above the eyebrows across a point at the back of the head that gives the largest measurement. Please remember: Helmets will "break in" with use. It is important that the helmet fits as tight as one can comfortably withstand to wear.
Please see the charts below for helmet fitting. If you do not know your hat size, please take a cloth tape measure and measure around the circumference of your head, just above your brow line.
|XS||54-55||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||58-59||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||60-61||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||62-63||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|