PCI offers Contingency for EVERY Class at EVERY Race!
$100 in product or service to 1st place at SCORE & BITD Races
$50 in product or service to 1st place at all other sanctioning bodies.
Click here to send us an email and request for us to send you FREE Decals!
To qualify for contingency:
- PCI Logo on both sides of Vehicle/Motorcycle. Motorcycle, Quad or UTV minimum decal size 4" wide. All other vehicles minimum decal size 5.5" wide (8" die cut preferred). Decals are provided free from PCI.
- Must register for Contingency with Sanctioning Body (if available).
- No Competitors Logo's allowed on vehicle.
- Contingency Awards can only be used at Racer Price Level. Some PCI sponsored Vehicles, athletes and Riders may not qualify for contingency awards depending on sponsorship contract, see contract or contact an associate for details.
- Driver/Rider of record can only win one award per event/round.
- Moto/ATV classes must have a minimum of 5 entries in the class to qualify for award.
To claim your $50 or $100 contingency, email us with the race date, sanctioning body, driver of record, class and finishing position. We will verify the results that the sanctioning body sends us and place the credit on your account which can be used for phone orders, walk in purchases at either our shop location or at any race! (sorry, not available for online orders). We normally see results 2-4 weeks after the race but some sanctioning bodies may take longer. We cannot award contingency until the sanctioning body submits the contingency awards to us.
Contingency must be claimed and added to customer account within 24 months of race win for accounting purposes. Once added to account, credits expire in 36 months. Unclaimed contingency awards over 24 months old cannot be awarded.