SA2020 Carbon Fiber Impact Air Draft Helmets are expected to start shipping late December 2021, place your order now and we will ship when it is in stock. We do have SA2015 models in stock.
Manufactured from Impacts lightest weight carbon fiber material, the Impact Carbon Fiber Air Draft OS20™ offers improved driver comfort and reduced fatigue and neck strain thanks to its lightweight design. The off-centered and left positioned air inlet offers added overhead clearance in the cockpit while the air port is angled 20 degrees to provide ease of movement with the fresh air hose. Cooling comfort and fresh air is pumped through three individual air channels routed to direct air onto the visor further reducing fog and contaminates from interfering with the visual field. The unique placement of the air channels also eliminates the fresh air system from “opening” the microphone and interfering with the communication system. Featuring a wide eye port, the Air Draft OS20™ offers an exceptional range of peripheral vision while the wicker bill design provides aerodynamic down-force to reduce the potential of the helmet “lifting” at high speeds. Additional features such as a built-in chin deflector and the Nomex® covered eye port gasket practically eliminate dust and contaminates from entering the interior of the helmet while offering added thermal protection. The Air Draft OS20™ also includes removable cheek pads. Manufactured from Impact’s “Intelligent Gray Matter” inner liner and upholstered with soft-knit fire-retardant Nomex® fabrics, the Carbon Fiber Air Draft OS20™ is the helmet of choice for Baja racing adventures.
- Made in the USA!
- SNELL SA 2020
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash.
- Constructed of 100% Carbon Fiber
- Offset 20 Air Inlet for additional overhead clearance of the roof of the vehicle. Connect your RaceAir hose and fresh air is pumped into three individual air channels towards the shield reducing fog.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack.
- Available wired in Trax Stereo for Trax intercom systems by adding this $25 upgrade to your cart.
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to a Gentex Microphone for $124.99.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups. We custom wire the speakers inside of the ear cups. We've had great reviews about the ear cups. It's a tight squeeze to get the helmet on, but the noise cancellation is worth it and it's a comfortable fit once it's on your head!
- All SA2015 and SA2020 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. If you purchase a head and neck restraint or hardware only, we will install the hardware free of charge, please enter in the notes that you would like hardware installed.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 3.45 lbs Wired (no ear cups) with Race Air.