- SNELL SA 2020
- Carbon Fiber Composite Weave Shell: Extremely lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack plug.
- Add Challenger II or Semi-Custom Ear Pieces with Speakers.
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to the Gentex Microphone for $125.
- PCI RaceAir Modified with channeled air vents for superior ventilation.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- Available wired in Trax Stereo for Trax intercom systems by adding this $25 upgrade to your cart.
- All SA2015 and SA2020 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. If you purchase a head and neck restraint or hardware only, we will install the hardware free of charge, please enter in the notes that you would like hardware installed.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 3.9 lbs Wired with Race Air.
As with all personal safety devices, helmet fit is vitally important and can increase the risk of injury if not properly fit. Carefully measure the head approximately one inch above the eyebrows across a point at the back of the head that gives the largest measurement. Please remember: Helmets will "break in" with use. It is important that the helmet fits as tight as one can comfortably withstand to wear.
Please see the charts below for helmet fitting. If you do not know your hat size, please take a cloth tape measure and measure around the circumference of your head, just above your brow line.
H10 - size without ear cups. If ordering with ear cups, order one size larger.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8||21 1/4 – 21 5/8|
|S||56-57||7 – 7 1/8||22 – 22 1/2|
|M||58-59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8||22 7/8 – 23 1/4|
|L||60-61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8||23 5/8 – 24|
|XL||62-63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8||24 3/8 – 24 3/4|
|XXL||64-65||8 – 8 1/8||25 1/4 – 25 5/8|