A Single Layer SFI 3.2A/1 driving suit will get you through tech at most races. Ideal for entry level racers, pit crews, race officials and mechanics. If the race league that you compete in does not require Nomex fabric, our Proban cotton fire suit is the logical choice! Providing superb protection in the event of a fire. Meeting stringent SFI 3.2A/1 certification standards, our single layer custom driving suit is an ideal fire suit for a variety of racing classes.
PCI, along with most sanctioning bodies, recommend a Two Layer SFI 3.2A/5 driving suit. Our two layer suit with a 22.6 TPP rating could give you five more critical seconds to get out of the vehicle before second-degree burns occur.
Standard 1 Layer Suit:
- 295 GSM FR Cotton
- TPP Rating 10
- Material Colors: Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Graphite, Grey, Light Grey, White, Pink, Orange, Yellow.
Premium 1 Layer Suit: (+$100)
- 240 GSM FR Breathable Cotton
- TPP Rating 8.26
- Breathable FR Cotton material only available in Black, White and Grey. Standard 1 layer suit colors may be used as accent color options, but it will be the heavier material.
*GSM = Grams per square meter. This refers to the weight of the suit. TPP Rating - Divide this number by 2 to determine the number of seconds before a second-degree burn occurs.
All 1 Layer Custom Suits:
- Unlimited Embroidery
- Custom Sizing
- 360 Arm Gussets
- Lower Back and Crotch Stretch Panels
- Add Side Stretch Panels for +$50
- Stitching to match the design of the suit
- Boot Cut legs
- Add a passport pocket for +$25
- Complimentary sample of Molecule suit wash
- All suits are a special order and have an 8-10 week lead time AFTER final artwork approval