A Single Layer SFI 3.2A/1 driving suit will get you through tech at some sanctioning bodies, but PCI recommends and sanctioning bodies like BITD require a Two Layer SFI 3.2A/5 driving suit. Our two layer suit with a 22.6 TPP rating could theoretically give you five more seconds to get out of the vehicle before a second degree burn occurs!
Standard 1 Layer Suit:
- 295 GSM FR Cotton
- TPP Rating 10
- Material Colors: Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Graphite, Grey, Light Grey, White, Pink, Orange, Yellow.
Premium 1 Layer Suit: (+$100)
- 240 GSM FR Breathable Cotton
- TPP Rating 8.26
- Breathable FR Cotton material only available in Black, White and Grey. Standard 1 layer suit colors may be used as accent color options, but it will be the heavier material.
*GSM = Grams per square meter. This refers to the weight of the suit. TPP Rating - Divide this number by 2 to determine the number of seconds before a second degree burn occurs.
All 1 Layer Custom Suits:
- Unlimited Embroidery
- Custom Sizing
- 360 Arm Gussets
- Lower Back and Crotch Stretch Panels
- Add Side Stretch Panels for +$50
- Stitching to match the design of the suit
- Boot Cut legs
- Add a passport pocket for +$25
- Complimentary sample of Molecule suit wash
- All suits a special order and have a 8-10 week lead time AFTER final artwork approval