The Rocker Intercom installs quickly and easily - just pop it in to a standard rocker switch panel slot! The base unit can then be mounted hidden behind a dash, in a glovebox, or under a seat and out of the way.
Keep the conversations going whether that is between passengers or to other vehicles. Our Rocker Intercom empowers you to talk to your passengers without having to raise your voice, straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kits. Just start talking and your voice will break open the mic, auto-lowering your music and making the conversation easy. Once you are done talking that music volume will come right back up.
Interested in a full music experience with true stereo sound? You may want to go with a PCI Trax system. Jam out to your music in true stereo and chat with your friends and family, whether that be between passengers, in other vehicles, or over the phone
Our rocker intercoms come standard with Bluetooth. The central Bluetooth knob allows for music control, you can pause, play, as well as answer and end phone calls.
When you want to talk to other vehicles in your group, just press the included PTT (Push to Talk) and talk straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kit. Your music won't keep you from missing important radio transmissions, it auto-volume adjusts when receiving.
These packages have the key components to get you out there, including a basic U-shaped mounting bracket for the radio.
We recommend upgrading to the Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio. With exceptional RF noise filtering, the Kenwood is a must for UTV's with dual stators like the CanAm and RZR Turbo S. The Kenwood also requires less power to transmit at full strength, ideal for vehicles with smaller batteries or vehicles with a lot of aftermarket accessories. Don't forget to get a Kenwood compatible Bracket!
Stay in touch with your GMRS group. Upgrade any Icom radio package to a Midland GMRS MXT500 for no additional charge. Not compatible with Icom or Kenwood Brackets.
- PCI Rocker Intercom, available in Elite Mono or Trax Stereo
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio or Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio
- (2) 12ft Elite Intercom Cables
- Panel Mount PTT, female
- Velcro Mount PTT, female
- Phone Audio Input Cable, only on Standard and DSP units
- 17ft Hole Mount Coax
- Stealth No Ground Plane Antenna
Optional Add-Ons/ Upgrades:
- Rocker Intercom: 2.6A draw (5amp fuse recommended)
- 3 ft. USB-C lead
- Icom F5021 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 128 Channels, 14A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended)
- Kenwood NX-1700 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 260 channels, 13A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended), IP54 Rated
- Elite or Trax Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 300ohm 50mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Elite or Trax Helmet Wiring Kit: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 32ohm 36mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Elite or Trax G2 Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 180ohm High Fidelity Speakers
- 5 year manufacturer defect warranty on intercom, 2 year on radios and cables