Keep the conversations going whether that is between passengers or to other vehicles. Our Elite Intercom empowers you to talk to your passengers without having to raise your voice, straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kits. Just start talking and your voice will break open the mic, auto-lowering your music and making the conversation easy. Once you are done talking that music volume will come right back up.
Upgrade to the new Elite Plus Intercom for a stealth new look, anodized knobs and Bluetooth volume at your fingertips.
Want to listen to music, upgrade to Bluetooth. This simple addition can amp up your ride and bring music straight into your headset or in helmet wiring kit. The central Bluetooth button allows for music control, you can pause, play, as well as answer and end phone calls.
Did you put that new exhaust on your SXS or have a V8 spitting flames? Upgrade to DSP! Digital Signal Processing electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need some peace and quiet and turn it off when you want to hear that thing roar.
When you want to talk to other vehicles in your group, just press the included PTT (Push to Talk) and talk straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kit. Your music won't keep you from missing important radio transmissions, it auto-volume adjusts when receiving.
These packages have the key components to get you out there, including a basic U-shaped mounting bracket for the radio. Click here to look into our full line of mounting solutions simplifying installation in most UTVs!
We recommend upgrading to the Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio. With exceptional RF noise filtering, the Kenwood is a must for UTV's with dual stators like the CanAm and RZR Turbo S. The Kenwood also requires less power to transmit at full strength, ideal for vehicles with smaller batteries or vehicles with a lot of aftermarket accessories. Don't forget to get a Kenwood compatible Bracket!
Stay in touch with your GMRS group. Upgrade any Icom radio package to a Midland GMRS MXT500 for no additional charge. Not compatible with Icom or Kenwood Brackets.
Looking for top-notch music quality without sacrificing communications? Check out our Trax Intercom Packages meant to give the best music experience in the business!
- 4 Link Pro Elite Intercom or upgrade to the new Elite Plus Intercom
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio or Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio
- (2) 12ft Elite Intercom Cables
- Panel Mount PTT, female
- Velcro Mount PTT, female
- Phone Audio Input Cable, only on Standard and DSP units
- 17ft Hole Mount Coax
- Stealth No Ground Plane Antenna
Optional Add-Ons/ Upgrades:
- Elite Intercom: 2.6A draw (5amp fuse recommended)
- Icom F5021 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 128 Channels, 14A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended)
- Kenwood NX-1700 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 260 channels, 13A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended), IP54 Rated
- Elite Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 300ohm 50mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Elite Helmet Wiring Kit: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 32ohm 36mm High Fidelity Speakers
- 5 year manufacturer defect warranty on intercom, 2 year on radios and cables