Jam out to your music in true stereo and chat with your friends and family, whether that be between passengers, in other vehicles, or over the phone. Our Trax Communications Packages can do it all! Our Trax Plus Intercom empowers you to talk to your passengers without having to raise your voice, straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kits. Just start talking and your voice will break open the mic, auto-lowering your music and making the conversation easy. Once you are done talking that music volume will come right back up.
Bluetooth with Volume Control comes standard on the Trax Plus. Enjoying your music is a breeze with the full control interface. You can pause, play, skip songs, as well as answer and end phone calls, right from the central bluetooth knob.
Did you put that new exhaust on your SXS or have a V8 spitting flames? Upgrade to DSP! Digital Signal Processing electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need some peace and quiet and turn it off when you want to hear that thing roar.
When you want to talk to other vehicles in your group, just press the included PTT (Push to Talk) and talk straight through your headset or in helmet wiring kit. Your music won't keep you from missing important radio transmissions, it auto-volume adjusts when receiving.
These packages have everything you need to get up and running in your CanAm X3, including a mounting bracket with side panels and a Kenwood KLF-2 power filter for a complete install.
We recommend upgrading to the Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio. With exceptional RF noise filtering, the Kenwood is a must for UTV's with dual stators like the CanAm and RZR Turbo S. The Kenwood also requires less power to transmit at full strength, ideal for vehicles with smaller batteries or vehicles with a lot of aftermarket accessories. Don't forget to get a Kenwood compatible Bracket!
Please note: Elite 4 conductor headsets and helmets will not connect to the 5 conductor Trax Stereo Cables. You can purchase an adapter, but your mono headset or helmet will still be mono with the adapter.
- Trax Plus Stereo Intercom with Bluetooth
- Icom F5021 Mobile Radio or Kenwood NX-1700 Mobile Radio
- (2) 12ft Trax Intercom Cables
- Panel Mount PTT, female
- Velcro Mount PTT, female
- 17ft Hole Mount Coax
- Stealth No Ground Plane Antenna
CanAm X3 Pillar Replacement Bracket with Side Panels
- Kenwood KLF-2 Power Filter
Optional Add-Ons/ Upgrades:
- Trax Intercom: 2.6A draw (5amp fuse recommended)
- Icom F5021 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 128 Channels, 14A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended)
- Kenwood NX-1700 Radio: 50w @ 13.8v, 260 channels, 13A draw upon transmit (15amp fuse recommended), IP54 Rated
- Trax Headset: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 300ohm 50mm High Fidelity Speakers
- Trax Helmet Wiring Kit: 150ohm Low Gain Microphone and 32ohm 36mm High Fidelity Speakers
- 5 year manufacturer defect warranty on intercom, 2 year on radios and cables