San Bernardino Lowrance Map V3 by Rugged Routes
Works with HDS and Elite Ti Units.
The San Bernardino National Forest Lowrance GPS OHV map including popular areas like Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Silverwood, and Lytle creek, has been completed and is shipping! The mountains of the San Bernardino National Forest are packed with adventure. Loaded with trails from easy graded dirt roads to some of the most well known trails in California, such as the John Bull Trail.
The trails found here offer endless adventures taking you from creek sides to high vistas, and with various types of campsites from group campgrounds to dispersed yellow post campsites, you’re bound to scratch your outdoor itch!
- 1-Meter/Pixel Hill Shaded Aerial Imagery
- Local Highways and streets
- Full Width Vehicle Forest Service Trails w/ ColoredTrail Ratings
- 50” Track OHV Trails w/ Colored Trail Ratings
- 24” Track Motorcycvle Trails w/ Colored Trail Ratings
- Hiking Trails
- Group Campsites
- Group Campgrounds
- Equestrian Campgrounds
- Yellow Post Campsites
- Mountain Peaks
- San Bernardino National Forest Boundary Lines
- Insert the card and if asked "Do you wish to change chart data selection to view inserted charts" Select yes.
- To change your GPS settings to show the satellite imagery on the HDS Live, Press Menu, Select More Options, Select Chart Options, Select Chart Detail, select Full. Select Photo Overlay and Select Full.
- When you change the map to be the satellite imagery - it is only reading that map. Your normal background mapping is not visible, only the area with the satellite imagery. To switch in between the two on the HDS Live, Press Menu, Select More Options, Select Chart Source. "C-MAP US..." is the factory map, "Lowrance" is usually the satellite imagery map.