The Midland MXT575 MicroMobile® GMRS two-way radio features a Fully-Integrated Control Microphone ideal for vehicles with limited dashboard space, allowing the radio base unit to be stashed away. With 50 Watts of broadcasting power, this radio is the most powerful GMRS radio allowed by law. The MXT575 is the perfect vehicle communication for off-roaders, overlanders, farmers, RV owners, and outdoor & powersport enthusiasts.
The MXT575 is only available as a "chase" model. It is not compatible with intercom systems and no interface cables are available. For use with a PCI Intercom, check out the MXT500.
- Full 50W Radio
- 8 Repeater Channels, Split Tone Repeater Capable
- 15 High Power GMRS Channels
- Fully Integrated Control Mic
- NOAA Weather Scan + Alert
- Speaker Mic Jack
- Detachable Mount
- 142 privacy codes
- Keypad Lock
- Digital Volume Control
- Backlit Display
- Click here to download the PCI GMRS Stock Frequency List
- Radio Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.5" x 7.3"
- USB-C Specs: QC 3.0/2.0: 36W max, PD 3.0/2.0: 12V @ 3A, 9V @ 3A, 5V @ 3A