Complete Stereo in car communications with Trax Stereo Ultra Comfort Headsets. Check out our mounting solutions to simplify installation in most UTVs!
What comes in the box:
- TRAX Plus Stereo Bluetooth Intercom. Two Trax 5 pin 12ft Headset/Helmet Cables with quick disconnect nexus mil spec connections. 4 seat adds two 16' cables for the rear seats. Optional upgrade to DSP - See upgrade tab.
- TRAX Stereo Headsets. Full Stereo, High Quality, Carbon Fiber, Over the Head style Headsets with built in coil cord. Featuring new Full Range, HFI Speakers, Gel Ear Seals and Cloth ear covers.
The Trax Plus Stereo Intercom system is designed for UTVs, Sand Cars, Prerunners and Boats that demand the best in sound quality. This innovative intercom boasts crystal clear communications with a digitally controlled VOX system. Equipped with dual audio amplifiers, and increased RF Filtering, this intercom will change the way you hear your passengers and music! Bluetooth is included with all Trax Intercoms, optional DSP Upgrade available.
- Bluetooth with Volume Control - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls! Now with pause, play, and music skip control!
- Available with DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it and turn it off when you don't.
The Trax System comes standard with our Over The Head style headsets. They feature full range, high fidelity speakers, gel ear seals and cloth ear covers. Upgrade Options:
- Behind the Head - All the same features and components of the Over The Head, with a different wear style. The rigid bar is across the back of the head. We often recommend BTH for high speed boats as the soft Velcro top strap is more aerodynamic.
- KLF-2 Power Noise Filter - Highly Recommended for installations.
- Headset Bag - Keep your headsets safe during storage and transport.
- Headset Hanger - Easily hang your headsets from the roll bar.
- Mounting Brackets - Model Specific Brackets for easy installation.
- Roll Bar Mounts - Install your radio and intercom on your roll cage.
- Flush Mount Plates - allows you to mount your headset/helmet cables into your dash.