This hose style has been discontinued and replaced with our new super flexible hose. Save on these discontinued lengths or check out the Flex Hose in all sizes!
Heavy Duty Flexible Hose Connect your RaceAir ready PCI helmet direct to the fresh air source.
Tips for hose length:
- Leave yourself a little slack so you have plenty of room to turn your head.
- If ordering a dual, order 2' longer than the first hose. (3' and 5' or 4' and 6').
- If you're mounting the RaceAir directly behind your seat, 3' is normally a good length.
- If you're mounting the RaceAir in between seats, 4' and 5' are good lengths.
- If you're trying to determine lengths for a 4 seater and mounting the RaceAir in the back of the vehicle, 8' and 10' are common lengths.
- The hoses can be shortened. The glue is a little tough to untwist, but it can be done. We recommend shortening on the motor side, not the helmet side.
keywords: parker pumper air pump air pumper parker pumpers