Our favorite affordable race helmet!
- Made in the USA!
- SNELL SA 2015
- Flat Black. White and Silver available by special order, call us for details.
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash.
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Side Forced Air inlet with barbed adapter.
- Velcro installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- PCI Custom Wired. Large, high watt speakers, H2NO water resistant Pigtail and Ear Jack plug. Add Challenger II or Semi Custom Ear Pieces with Speakers.
- Optional Upgrade to Noise attenuating Ear Cups. We custom wire the speakers inside of the ear cups. We've had great reviews about the ear cups. It's a tight squeeze to get the helmet on, but the noise cancellation is worth it and it's a comfortable fit once it's on your head!
- Includes our standard, low noise, low gain microphone. Upgrade to a Gentex Microphone for $125.
- All SA 2015 helmets have the 6mm back plate installed for easy Head and Neck Restraint hardware installation. Add your hardware to the cart and we will install it free of charge.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade.
- Helmet Weight: 4.5 lbs Wired (without ear cups).
As with all personal safety devices, helmet fit is vitally important and can increase the risk of injury if not properly fit. Carefully measure the head approximately one inch above the eyebrows across a point at the back of the head that gives the largest measurement. Please remember: Helmets will "break in" with use. It is important that the helmet fits as tight as one can comfortably withstand to wear.
Please see the charts below for helmet fitting. If you do not know your hat size, please take a cloth tape measure and measure around the circumference of your head, just above your brow line.