Intercom only - does not include any headset/helmet cables or music cable.
Purchase intercom by itself or substitute this blemish intercom in any of our Trax Packages and take $100 off the package price. Call us to order, clearance intercom substitutions not available for purchase online.
Please note 4 Link Pro cables will not work with the Trax Plus System. Please also keep in mind your existing 4 conductor headsets and helmets will not connect to the 5 conductor Trax Stereo Cables. You can purchase an adapter, but your mono headset or helmet will still be mono with the adapter. For the complete Trax stereo experience, purchase a Trax Stereo headset, Trax Stereo pre-wired helmet or Trax Stereo helmet wiring kit.
True Stereo Intercom system designed for UTV's, Sand Cars, Prerunners and Boats that demand the best in sound quality. This innovative intercom boasts crystal clear communications with a digitally controlled VOX system. Equipped with dual audio amplifiers, and increased RF Filtering, this intercom will change the way you hear your passengers and music!
- True Plus Stereo sound from separate left and right audio channels.
- Bluetooth with Volume Control - Pair your Cell phone or Bluetooth capable music device player for wireless music and phone calls. Listen to your music without connecting any wires or have a cell phone conversation without ever connecting your phone to your intercom system. Great for hands free driving! Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to play or pause while music is playing, or answer incoming phone calls! Pause, Play, Skip music control!
- Digitally Controlled VOX, Increased RF Filtering
- Dual Audio Amplifiers
- Available as a 5 position intercom. Adding 5 seat option allows expansion to 5 seats. Cables not included.
- Available with DSP - "Digital Signal Processing" electronically removes all noise from the intercom system except your voice. This is a MUST have for vehicles without a windshield, headsets, V8 cars, or loud exhaust. Simple, one touch operation on the face of the intercom allows you to turn on DSP when you need it, and turn it off when you don't.